Saturday, June 30, 2012

Early and warm

I was disappointed that it was still nearly 80º in Sewanee at 4:30am. I might as well have been in Murfreesboro.   There is a heat advisory and an air quality advisory in effect.

I did a brief workout, had to be back before 5:30 to let the dog out.
600m warmup, stratches, drills 
saucony spikes on 
3 x 500m - 81, 84, 82

I really busted ass on the last one.   The first and last were about 65 sec. 400s.  That's about what I need to run in first lap of an 800m in.  Can't imagine.  I may try a fresh 800m event run this week sometime.

Ham is slightly better.  Still hurts to do leg swings but not as much.  Going to start really watching my diet.  Want to drop 3-4 lbs.   I'm going to try and workout daily but not as much quantity.

No comments:

Post a Comment