Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Running on grass

I was ejected from the beautiful USF Mondo track as I started to run my warmups, so I did a workout on a finely groomed series of soccer fields.

I put the spikes on and ran straightaways, probably 230m or so.
~300m warmup, stretches, drills 
Saucony spikes on 
5 x ~230m striders on grass

It felt ok.  I'm not feeling very ready.   Glad I got this workout in, I needed a little sweat.

Due to the visiting and unusual eating, I'm holding way too much waste and as a result ... very heavy, despite light eating.  Probably 144ish.

Catching a plane out tomorrow for Boston.  Although this will be the Masters National Indoor Championships, it's also the end of indoor and beginning of the outdoor season... a possible 7 consecutive weekends of racing.



No comments:

Post a Comment