Friday, October 7, 2016

tempo 300s

Back to the track under a perfect 72º night.  Stadium lights on after a lacrosse scrimmage in Sewanee.
Hoka trainers on 
400m warmup, stretches, drills 
4 x 300m w/ 2 min rest - 47.5, 48, 49.5, 52.5 
Puma spikes on 
100m - 13.2

Wanted to do more, but I'm back on the track every other day for the next 4 days (with a sore foot) so I made it short.   I tried a short sprint at the end of the session in spikes.  Felt ok at first, but hurt toward the end, not severe.  Always feels ok afterward, but hurts next morning.  At least it does not seem to be getting worse.

This workout did kick my ass.  Don't feel prepared yet.  I ran this same workout faster in June and July... just the last rep.

My weight is finally there.   141.7 lbs after workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment