Friday, April 22, 2016

Stairs

Haven't felt this spent after a workout in a while.

After working all day on my feet outdoors, sometimes strenuously, I went to the MTSU stadium to run the stairs.  My feet were a bit sore before I started.  I was happy to be joined by my colleague, Jacob.

I hadn't run stairs since last fall.  So, it was a challenge, but the weather was glorious... dry crisp 68ยบ with a breeze at sunset.


Saucony trainers on 
300m warmup, stretches, drills 
20x stadium stairs

I had planned to do a track workout tomorrow, but I think maybe not.  Could barely walk after this one.

The hot tub is indispensable after days like this.

Have put on about 2-3 lbs.  Woke up at 147.5.  145.9 after workout.   Back to eating right.  Had been doing too much toast and butter, ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment