Sunday, June 26, 2022

More to come on Eugene...

About 5 hrs from now I race at Hayward Field.  Already, it's been an incredible experience.  I was happy to have had Roya with me and get credentialed to go everywhere as I and the athletes can.  After an amazing Saturday, seeing Sidney set yet another WR, Michael run 43.58, Allyson Felix running likely her last individual race, we headed to the coast for some sight seeing.  It's truly beautiful here.  

They changed the schedule so my race will be right in the middle of the meet rather than at the beginning. It goes down at 12:26, right before the NBC TV window, but can be watched on USATF TV and Runnerspace.  I'll have a complete tale to tell when I have time, and I have will a ton of photos, but til then... 

livin' the dream.   


Roya and I celebrate 9 yrs this week.  

Thanks Dad for helping Roya make this trip on short notice.    

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary. Post the race results. Men's 200m was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our pleasure, Bill … ENJOY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go get 'em, Bill. I am sure you will do well.

    Peter L. Taylor
    Fairfax, Virginia

    ReplyDelete