Sunday, November 25, 2012

more 800s ...

Foundation workout again.

It was again perfect weather in Sewanee and oh soooo quiet.  Mid 40sº increasing to low 50ºs by workout end.  A light occasional breeze but it felt warmer and I was able to run in my sleeveless net tee.  Nice to be working out in a place where I almost always have the track to myself and where athletics are more recreational and not so serious.   (No Olympians here in Sewanee).


450m warmup, stretches, drills 
Saucony spikes on 
6 x 800m - 2:44, 2:45, 2:45, 2:46, 2:47, 2:46

A few seconds better than last time, good considering I'm a few lbs heavier due to the holidays (and being with my Dad).

My right ankle was a little achy but everything feels fine.   142 lbs after workout.
Probably tempo endurance on Tues.

Gotta stretch that groin... post workout static stretch.



No comments:

Post a Comment