Friday, August 21, 2020

Band work and a couple sprints from blocks

 Wednesday I did a lot of band work and a couple 50s hard from blocks and a few 100s on the turf.  My foot was sore so I didn't do too much.  More bandwork on Thurs.

I did decide last night (Thurs) not to race this weekend in order to do a substantial workout today (Friday) including some hills and bands.  I'm expecting to do some good workouts Fri, Sun, Tues, and then taper down for the remainder of the season, and hopefully race two more weekends.  

With schools opening, some conferences canceling fall athletics, I'm dubious there will be much of an indoor season or college meets that will welcome unattached masters, especially places like Vandy.  Hopefully, I can get into a meet at the crossplex this winter.

We'll see.  


No comments:

Post a Comment