Wednesday, July 11, 2018

hills

Last evening, was on the hill at Roarkes Cove Rd for some hills.  Mid 70ºs and humid, not bad for July.  Then afterward to the weight room for the usual regime.  I did my warmup on the track, did not push or test the injury.   It's definitely still there but improving, although slowly.  I'm thinking I could be running 800s certainly by this weekend.  Definitely not going to race an 800m this weekend though.
Hoka trainers on 
400m warmup, stretches, drills 
5 x 200m hills - 43-44 
weights
I did the first 4 with avg 4 min rest.  These are comparable to running a 300m on the track due to the steepness.

This evening, since I'm in Murfreesboro, I'll run the stadium stairs.  I've been doing something hard everyday when not running.  I'm hoping to wake up and not feel this issue in a few days.  It's just a bit sore, no sharp pain like before.

141.1 lbs after workout.

Spain
My boss signed off on my leave request for Spain and Poland.  Registration closes today in a few hours and still, Benoit Z. has not registered to my surprise.  He ran 55.33 indoors and won the European Championship.  Also, Richard W., bronze in Perth hasn't signed up.   There is still time but the field is mostly complete with about 80 competitors.  Corey, Marcus, Jonathan, Peter O., Kermitt, are probably the front runners.






No comments:

Post a Comment