Sunday, December 1, 2013

speed

Speed workout today at KCD high school in KY.   Felt pretty good.  My hip issue is almost gone and doesn't bother me while running, mostly the next day.  Today, I was joined in my workout by fellow masters sprinter, Roya.

Ran everything (except the 200m) at about 90% in spikes with recovery.  Pretty fast for a shitty track.  My 400 was pretty close to even split.
400m warmup, stretches, drills 
Saucony Showdown spikes on 
400m - 58 (28.5, 29.5) 
300m - 41.5 
200m - 29 (strider) 
100m - 13
I started feeling a little tightness in my right ham after the 300m so I ran the 200m easy.

I guess I'm going to email coach Hayes about running the 400/200 in Saturday's meet at MTSU.   I think he'll let me in.



gimme soma dat hair!


When it comes to shoes, track shoes... I'm as bad as a woman. Found some of last years model Pumas in my size. Very rare! Very cheap and free shipping... from a place called 'Shoebacca.' Half price. And even in my color.  My second pair of Pumas has a stripped spike hole. Very few sizes left, lucky I have such a small foot.  

No comments:

Post a Comment