Thursday, November 21, 2013

many stairs

With the hip still an issue, but better, I decided to forego the track until Sat and hit the stairs.  The smaller range of movement and emphasis on strength served me best today.  Mid 50sº and overcast today at the MTSU Floyd stadium.  I did one jog around the football field to test the hip and yes, still there but better.
300m warmup, stretches, drills 
22 x stadium stairs 
This was quite a good workout.  I was a quivering mess after it was over and sweating.  Forgot how hard these were.  22 was a decent workout, but I've done as many as 28 in previous workouts.  Tells me I'm not in peak shape.

First meet in 2 weeks.  If I don't feel 100%, I'm not going to bother driving 2 hrs to Birmingham.   I should be ready for a decent early season effort.  No other meets in Dec.... unless I go to NYC.



No comments:

Post a Comment