Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Back...

Stadium stairs and 100s tonight.

Saucony Virrata trainers on
400m warmup on grass 
100m strider on toes 
Dynamic stretches, drills 
11 stadium stair sprints 
100m strider on toes 
cool down jog

It reminded me what the 'outta shape queezy sicklees' feel like.   When I drop 5 lbs, and get in some foundation work, it'll feel better.  Foot feels fine, not even sore.  I expect to even start doing maybe one day a week speed work with spikes by next month.

I think I will be able to sprint a 200m in 5 weeks.

The type of work I really need is the type I hate the most - - - foundation work.  800s.   Next time out I'm going to try and run 2 or 3 800s on the track.  I need a good solid foundation and strength work in this early season.  Plenty of time before

No comments:

Post a Comment