Sunday, September 27, 2020

tempo 100s, 150s

I hadn't intended to do a running workout today, but I felt ok and the weather was beautiful, sunny 74º in Sewanee.  

    Hoka trainers on

    stretches, 2 x 100m striders, drills, bands

    6 x 100m w/ 30 sec rest on turf ~ 16-17

    150m - 18.85, 19.22

I took plenty of rest after the tempo set of 100s and the first 150 was fairly smokin' and felt good with the Clifton 1s on.   I felt my form was strong and upright, and sub 19 is fast even with a rolling start.  After all these years the Clifton 1 shoes still amazes me.  I almost bought a pair of Rincons today, but no need.   I still have a pair of new Clifton 1s in the box. 

Wa planning to do a band strength workout but was too tired and running out of daylight.

This schedule is going to work out because it's supposed to rain tomorrow and the football team is scheduled to practice so, I think this Fri, Sun, Tues may work.  I didn't expect to go back to 3x week track  workouts, but I'll do it if my body holds up.  



No comments:

Post a Comment