Tuesday, September 8, 2020

cross training trifecta

 Got back to the mountain about 4:30, just in time for a swim across the lake, then a mountain bike climb of Roark's cove Rd, and a 20 min set on the stairmaster.  Nevertheless, still a few lbs heavier, but not out of control, 145 in the morning.  As I mentioned, I may go to the track today to stretch, do bands and drills, maybe a little jogging or bleacher running.  It's such a  beautiful day, I'll definitely swim today as well.   I work at 6:30pm so maybe I'll go to the track just before I teach.

I'll be in M'boro Friday morning so maybe I'll run the stadium stairs.

I did register to run the 200m on the Oct 31 meet in AL.  I'll have some competition as Lyon will be there, the WL in the M60 100m dash.  Still 7+ weeks away, have time to get ready.  By then I suppose I'll have a better idea of what the indoor season might look like.

Still holding on to the World Lead in the M60 400m after 6+ weeks.  Surprised it's lasted this long as Europe is now opening up with numerous meets every weekend.  There are a few people capable of running a 400m that fast in M60 (a very few, probably less than 5), but whether or not they'll compete or are in shape is another issue.  World #2 in the other 2 sprints.








No comments:

Post a Comment