Monday, September 21, 2020

Fall in the air

Clear and cool this evening.  About 60º at sunset... and the sun is going down quick.  Pretty much dark by 7:10 now.  I got to the track and finished my warmup as he football team was just finishing their 'workout' of a few 50yd runs.  I planned to run on the turf, but they were slow to leave so I was on the track for most of it.   Tonight was the first time I turned on the heat in my house in several months.

Hoka trainers on

stretches, drills, 400m warmup

6 x 100m w/ 30 sec rest ~ 15 - 16

300m - 45.62

The 100s were a good workout, tiring.  I ran the 300m on the track when it was almost dark, waiting for the fat trainer to get his golf cart off the track, which he never did, had to run around him.   It felt good, not especially hard and it always feels faster when running in near dark.  

Not in particularly great shape, but I still think I could break 60 in a 400m.  Good to have no knee issues or significant pain.  

Been eating bad last 2 days, a lot of bread and coffee, but not much real food, generally light eating and active doing projects at Roya's yesterday.  

143.7 lbs after workout. 

No comments:

Post a Comment