Thursday, July 9, 2020

150s / hills

Late update... this workout was on the Tuesday the 7th.  Besides this workout on Tues, been a climbin fool on my bike.  Two trips up Roark's Cove Rd on Sunday and Monday, and 2 climbs up Raccoon Mountain Wed, and Thursday.  Been on the boat for a couple days.  The TN River Gorge was as awesome as ever.

Hoka trainers on 
3 x 100m warmup, stretches, drills 
3 x 150m on turf - 22.9, 23.03, 24ish 
3 x 200m hill sprints - 43.6, 43.6, 44.07

I ws intending not to push the 150s too hard as my ham is still healing.   The first 2 were fine and faster than I expected so I tried to push the last one a little faster and started feeling the ham injury, just a little, so I pulled up to a jog. 

The 200m were wicked and faster than my previous.

After getting home, weighed 142.5 after the bike climb and all the unloading of the boat.   I'm going to do some prehab tonight and hit the track tomorrow evening.  Still on the every third day of running schedule.  Will need to ramp up soon if I'm going to race in 2 weeks. 






No comments:

Post a Comment