Wednesday, July 1, 2020

150s and a tweek

Cool for July, 72º and partly cloudy.   Been some rain so, a little moist.   Got rained out yesterday so last two workouts have been on 2 days rest.

Planned to do the same workout as last time, and then some blocks but push it even harder.  Unfortunately, on the 6th and last 150, 20m before the end, I tweeked my left ham.   First ham issue I've had in a while.  I don't think it's too bad, recover in a few days, not weeks.  Will know more tomorrow.  It was a wake up call to tell me I need to do some prehab and strengthening, which I've not been doing enough of in the past week.
Hoka trainers on 
4 x 100m warmup, stretches, drills 
3 x 150m w/ 30sec rest - 20.26, 21.96, 21.74 
3 x 150m w/ 30sec rest - 20.30, 21.43, DNF

I brought out the blocks, so in trainers I did a few low power starts, just a few steps.  I hope this ham gets better in a few days, so I won't miss any workouts and my first meet in 10 days away.

Feeling pretty fit at 141.9 lbs



M60 pose

No comments:

Post a Comment