Monday, May 4, 2020

more 150s on turf

At the Sewanee track just ahead of a storm front, I was able to get my workout in on Sunday despite  the passage of the gust front during my extensive tempo workout.

Hoka trainers on 
300m warmup, stretches, drills 
10 x 150m on turf/ with 50 sec rest ~ 25sec 
100m strider on track - 13.3

After about my 7th rep, the gust came through and blew down the lacrosse nets, but fortunately the rain was light.  I finished and then ran a brisk 100m strider.  On the way home, had to wait 30min for a tree to be removed from the road.  Peak gust recorded at home was 44.2 mph. 

I did resistance yesterday and will continue to stay on grass for this week and run every third day.  More resistance Monday.  Some amazingly cool weather forecast this week... 3 or 4 nights with temperatures in the 30ºs and low 40ºs, highs in the 50ºs and 60ºs. 





No comments:

Post a Comment