Tuesday, May 19, 2020

10 x 100m

Cool wet weather in Sewanee, a high of only 61º today.  Rainy and stormy weather is supposed to persist for the next 10 days.  Got rained out yesterday, but actually went to the track to stretch, but the rain didn't stop as expected.   Has some aches so I took another day.
Hoka trainers on 
300m warmup, stretches, drills 
10 x 100m on turf w/ 30 sec rest  ~16-17.5
I want to get rid of these aches so I'll stay on turf for a while.  This workout is over quick and a butt kicker.  I can get this workout done in less than 8 min.  And, I usually can recover from this and do more, but I left it alone today.  I want to be back on Thurs feeling good. 
145.0 lbs after workout.

Finland
After the WMA announcement of the World Championship in Finland just 14 months away, I was surprised to see Team USA people already making plans and chatting about it on Whatsapp.  Apparently, hotels are going to be very hard to get because the European Championship has been scheduled there for a long time.  Tampere is not a huge city, about 250,000.   It's 2 hrs from Helsinki. 

Bike
I took my road bike in and Brian said he can put on a 52/42/30T crank, which will give me a gear for every situation, super steep to fast and level.   I hope to get it back this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment