Wednesday, May 27, 2020

100s again

Same workout as I've done now 3 times, 10 x 100m w/ 30 sec rest on turf.   Beautiful evening, about 69ª and mostly cloudy. 

Hoka trainers on 
300m warmup, stretches, drills 
10 x 100m ~ 16-17 w/ 30 sec rest on turf

This workout isn't getting much easier, but I did run the last one in 15 sec., which was hard after 9.  I did  resistance yesterday, and am trying to bring my weight down.  A little frustrated that I can't train as hard as I want to, but that shouldn't stop me from getting light and fit.  I'm probably going to run every third day and bike and do weights every third day.   145.5 lbs after workout

Bad news on the Jacksonville Athletic Club meets.   Apparently they are looking for a new venue and canceled their first meet which was May 30.  Hopefully, their other meets will happen.  If they don't, there will be only 2 or 3 other possibilities to race, one in Atlanta 7/25, and 2 others but far away, Indianapolis 7/18 and Enterprise, AL 8/1.  It's not looking promising. 




No comments:

Post a Comment