Monday, December 19, 2016

more foundation

Cold.  28º, dark and breezy at the Sewanee track.   Just above the threshold of not being able to wear shorts.   Trained in short tights and a wind breaker.
Hoka trainers on 
400m warmup, stretches, drills 
800m - 2:38 
600m - 1:52 
400m - 65.5
Not really fast times today.  My stride felt tight and tense, feet hurt, wind in the face on the home stretch, but I got it done.  Way too cold to run fast.  But, the 400m felt so mercifully easy after running 800s and 600s for the past week.

Was a bit heavier today.  I woke up at nearly 149 lbs, but after workout, was 146.0.  That is why it is hard for me to train in the early morning.  I'm really not 'empty' and at lowest weight until early afternoon.  I almost always eat my first meal of the day in the evening.

I may go out again on Wed. if I have time and my feet feel ok.  I stopped taking glucosamine, now I think I'll start again.


No comments:

Post a Comment