Friday, December 30, 2016

Hard day

Hard day because prior to my workout I spent 4+ hours working on my porch roof which entailed a lot of up and down ladders, stairs, moving a 300lb wood stove etc...  I also am running on empty, having not eaten today and very light yesterday, just some nuts and a little tuna.  So, my times were slow.

Nice day to train.  42ยบ and sunny but there was a light wind.
Hoka trainers on 
300m warmup, stretches, drills 
2 x 600m - 1:49.5, 1:49 
3 x 300m w/ 2min rest - 49, 51, 53.5
I was really dragging my butt on the last 300m.  My feet hurt from all the walking I did in FL, several miles on Wed and some Thurs, and 25 min Stairmaster on Wed.  The first 600m was brutal but the second was better, easier.   So thankful for my hot tub right now.

Even after a light day of eating, I still weighed 148 when I got home last night.  But today, I've made a good dent in my fight against adiposity.  144.9 after workout.

Feel like I probably will not start my season at TSU next weekend.  Weather looks bad for Monday, so I may try to train on the track Sunday if I'm feeling it. It's getting warmer and wetter here next few days.


No comments:

Post a Comment