Tuesday, November 15, 2011

More aerobic foundation road work

Not fun. It never is. Although it seemed like I was running slow as ever, my times are coming down a bit. Great weather to run. Cloudy, showers, mid 60s.

Will probably stay with this Tues. and Fri. running schedule.

No track today, maybe Friday. Today was blacktop.

2 miles - 14:34 (7:23, 7:11)

4 min rest

1/2 mile - 3:20

3 min rest

1/2 mile - 3:29

I was going to do another 1/2 but the last one sickened me and I thought I was going to shit my pants, so I copped out.

It will get easier when I drop this 8 lbs of fat. Amazingly, I didn't gain much weight this weekend in Sewanee. Amazing since Iska had a party Friday and I love to eat with her.

I'm 146.2 after workout.

So far, since my return to running, a lot of aches and pains afterward. Feet, ankles, and the injury is still causing mild soreness. Again, it does not seem to be getting worse.

I still feel really out of shape.

Resistance work tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment