Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Speed, 6x60m

Beautiful day, upper 60ºs and sun later morning.  I've been sick for a long time, pretty much ever since I got back from Poland.  Nothing severe, just cold or allergy like symptoms.  I was worried about covid so I tested 3 home tests and a PCR, all negative.  Wish it would go away.

I didn't train yesterday because of a home project and I won't likely train again until Sat.  Beginning then, every other day.  Penn is just 2 weeks away!  Was also thinking about running the 200m in a local meet in 10 days but may not take the risk. 

Today was short speed, a workout I hadn't done in a while.

Hoka trainers on

stretches, drills, 2x100m, bands

Adidas trainers on

60m (rolling) - 7.74, 7.47, 7.32

Adidas spikes on 

60m (rolling) - 6.96

60m from blocks - 7.71, 7.68

These times would indicate I should be able to run mid or at least upper 12s in the 100m, but that depends on a good start.  

My weight seems to hovering around 143ish.   

No comments:

Post a Comment