Monday, November 2, 2020

tempo 150s maintenance

Cool 55º and light winds at the Sewanee track.  I stayed on the turf for yesterday's workout, first since Tues.  

Hoka trainers on

stretches, dills, 2 x 100 warmup

4 x 150m on turf w/30 sec rest ~ 23.5 -24

2 x 150m on turf - 20.16, 20.94

This workout has been pretty much the standard I've done for the past week+.  I do think this is a compact, low volume, low impact workout that pushes my heart rate to the max in 3 min. Perfect for off season.   It's not as grueling as a 4 x 300m on the track, or doing over distance.   I think for now, I'll be on the track with 3 days rest in between.  Not planning to race til Jan.  

Weight is good:  142.1 after workout

1 comment:

  1. Father present to provide oversight. Very cold for a 'Floridian'!!!

    ReplyDelete