Tuesday, October 27, 2020

150s on turf again, 300

 Quiet and placid at the Sewanee track, relatively warm 68º, slight breeze, and mostly cloudy.  I was going to do just track but after warmups, decided to stay on grass for the first part.  This 4x150m w/ 30 sec rest is about the best workout you can get in 3 min... including rest in between.  (more like 3:08 or something).  

Hoka trainers on

stretches, drills, 2 x100m 

4 x 150m on turf w/ 30 sec rest.  ~ 23.5ish

300m on track - 43.10

The 300m didn't feel too bad, it was about 60 sec 400m pace.

Definitely cancelling on the race Sat. as my parents coming for a rare visit, so my outdoor season is officially over... unless I want to drive to Columbia, SC (3 hrs east of Atlanta) Nov 21, that is the last meet I know of, except the FL Sr Games in Dec.  So,  my next race looks like it may be indoors in Jan in Birmingham.   2 open meets there last 2 weeks in January.  

143.0 after workout.  

Going to be busy, probably won't be on the track again til Sundayish.





1 comment: