Monday, January 6, 2020

Biking, squats, rowing

Been working out daily.  Started the day yesterday with a hard 10 mile bike ride, including some climbs.   Last night at the gym, 3 sets of single leg squats 3x15 w/ 80 lbs.  To protect my knees, not going very deep.  Ab sets in between with medicine ball, some upper body and 2000m on the rowing machine.

My weight is finally getting under control.  Been intermittent fasting for most of this year and was just a shade over 145 lbs this morning.  Been eating one meal, and last night, it was a large can of tuna, raw broccoli, juice, almond butter.  By the time I start running in a week, I should be close to my optimum race weight. 

Still have 2 weeks of vacation to go then it'll get busy.  I'm preparing to run a Guitar Festival and do a performance, so I have to practice.

I'm going to ease into running very cautiously and hopefully get into the pool at least once a week for some water running.

Low cal/ low carb meal:

konjac noodles with spicy chili peanut sauce and raw vegetables:








No comments:

Post a Comment