Friday, October 4, 2019

return...

The plantar fasciitis is still an issue but I'm working through it.  First day on the track in 11 days.  It felt ok but the foot hurt a bit after the first run so I didn't want to do much. 
Hoka trainers on 
400m warmup, stretches, drills 
800m - 2:43 
100m - 13.46
It was a beautiful evening, breezy and a cooler feel to the air but still in the mid 70ºs.  I wanted to do more but the foot started to hurt.  But I did one last 100m sprint, was disappointed it wasn't very fast although I felt like I was pushing it.  I still haven't tried to run full-out sprint or do a full speed start.  Maybe by next month.  I'm not going to be in shape for the Chattanooga race in 2 weeks, and likely won't be able to wear spikes due to the foot issue.  The foot was sore afterward but not terrible.   We'll see how it recovers tomorrow.  No hurry since I'm not planning on racing indoor. 

144.8 lbs after workout

No comments:

Post a Comment