Wednesday, August 26, 2015

The training season begins

Just kidding... not yet.  Just some off season maintenance.   It's been 9 days since I raced the 2 relays at the Worlds, and save for a 5 mile mountain bike outing, this was my first real exercise.   Considering I've been eating everything I avoided before... fried food, pastry, ice cream, pasta, etc...  I really haven't gained much weight, still below 145 lbs in the morning.   

The exercise felt good, low impact.
Saucony Virrata trainers on 
400m run on grass 
dynamic stretches 
10 x stadium stairs
I should have more and better race photos from Lyon coming up.   I'll post them soon I hope.

Looking forward to tomorrow's World 200m Final - the rematch between Bolt and Gatlin.  

My old friend... the stadium stairs.  Felt good.  


No comments:

Post a Comment