Sunday, November 16, 2014

just one blast

Cold and getting colder.   40º, cloudy, breezy, a slight occasional drizzle, miserable weather at the KCD school this early afternoon with worse weather coming.   I was still sore in the calves from Friday's stairs so I didn't want to do much.
400m warmup, stretches, drills 
Nike R3 spikes on
400m - 58.5 (27.5/31)
3 x 55m 
blocks
I had my spikes so I put em on for one 400m blast.   I didn't want to do much today, probably should have done more since the track won't be available til Wed due to some seriously bad weather predicted, bitter cold and snow for Mon-Tues - highs well below freezing.   I did some 55s from blocks up to full speed and called it a day because my feet were cold and hurting.   It reminded me why I don't race in Nike spikes any more.

First meet just 2 weeks from Sat, 12/6.  Hope coach Hayes lets me run the 55m/200m.

Trying to slim down.

No comments:

Post a Comment