Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Bike climb... Last day on the river for '23

 I wasn't going to do anything today, but my foot felt fine and I was on the river for my last day, the weather was good, low-mid 50ºs and sunny, breezy, so I did one last bike climb and I really tried.  

Bike Climb  - Raccoon Mtn.  

PR time = 31:57 to East Overlook

It was a massive PR, by more than 2 min.  I got my butt off the seat and sprinted some of the steeps.  It was a good workout.  

I still weighed 142.4 after getting home, so no gain there.  

I'm planning a track workout tomorrow.   Last partial day of school Wed., Faculty meeting Thurs, winterize my boat Thurs PM, and track workout Friday.   Will be training in ATL on Sun, Tues, Thurs.  Possible race on Sat. 12/16.   Weather looks good except for cold tomorrow, and rain on Sun.  

Sure enjoyed this years boating season.

Leaving the dock at Raccoon Mtn for the last time in '23.



No comments:

Post a Comment