Thursday, July 11, 2019

Just a few

On the track again tonight.  Felt ok although my stride still feels a bit clunky and asymmetric.   I did a similar brief workout as I did on Sunday.  Slightly more.
Hoka Clifton 3 trainers on 
400m warmup, stretches, drills 
100m - 15. 6 
200m - 32 
100m - 14.4

Running my first 200m in a long time.  Was a bit spooked about trying the 200m because it was this exact distance on this same track I felt that 'snap' in my knee that took me out for this season.  So I ran it easy and it was fine. 

My workouts are going to be similar to this for a while and I may start running some hill sprints.  Probably be at least a week before I'm back on the track because of a hand surgery tomorrow, which will affect my upper body lifting and resistance work for quite a while. 

In a month, I may start putting tempo intervals together with limited rest.  Then the real training will begin. 


No comments:

Post a Comment