Thursday, December 7, 2017

Tempo 300s

Mid - 40ºs and mostly sunny and breezy on the MTSU track, I was joined by Jacob for my usual 4 x 300 tempo set.
Hoka trainers  
400m warmup, stretches, drills 
4 x 300m w/ 2:15 rest - 52, 52.5, 54, 52 (52.5 avg)
Slower than last time, but with :15 less rest.  Ultimately, I need to be 3 seconds faster with :15 less rest by competition season, under 50 avg w/ 2 min rest.  I was doing this ... and then some in workouts 2 weeks before Korea in March.  Need both work on form, fitness, and strength.

The plantar issue seems a little better.  K tape really helps.  Hopefully I can start doing every other day on the track now.   Damn cold weather in store for the weekend, 30ºs and windy on Sat., better by Monday but continued cold afterward, at least no snow.


No comments:

Post a Comment