Monday, December 4, 2017

Brief workout / possible meets

I should have taken the day off as my quads were still sore from the stairs on Friday, but I thought a brief shake out workout would help, plus it was an incredible 68º in Sewanee on this Sunday, Dec 3.
Hoka trainers on  
300m warmup, stretches, drills 
2 x 200m w/ 1 min rest - 28.5, 29.5 
100m - 13.8
I definitely paid it for as my heel plantar was quite sore afterward.  I had done so little that I expected to be back out later today for some foundational stuff, a more substantial workout since I know I can't be out there Tues, and Wed due to weather and work.  Monday is essentially the last warm day, maybe of the month as a very cold airmass is settling over TN the next 2 weeks.  It's not expected to get over 45º for the next week.

Wish I could have raced at Vandy on Sat.  Good to see my fellow masters out there, Duane and Don.

145.7 lbs after workout.

Possible Indoor Season
I won't race at all of these, but only Vandy is the one that I may or may not get permission for.  The others I can get in


Sun. Jan 7 - TSU
Sat. Jan 13 - Vandy
Sun. Jan 21 - Emory Crossplex
Sun. Jan 28 - KMS Crossplex
Sat. Feb 3 - Millrose , NYC
Sun. Feb 11 - Atlanta
Sat. March 3 - Berry, GA (outdoor)
March 16-18 - USATF Masters Indoor Championships, Landover, MD

No comments:

Post a Comment