Monday, October 27, 2014

200s

Unbelievably beautiful fall weather here in Sewanee.   Lower 70ºs at sunset, dry for days and the color of the leaves near peak.   I finished my session tonight under the lights as I was sharing the stadium with the lacrosse team.  

I didn't feel like running long tonight.  I hadn't run 200s in a while so I did the "run a 200m / walk a 200m" thing.   However, after running the first three in around 27, I was walking very slowly (in lane 8) to the next rep.  I took some extra time before the last rep.  
Saucony Ride trainers on 
400m warmup, stretches, drills 
8 x 200m - 27, 27, 27, 29, 29, 28, 29, 27
It didn't feel real good.   I'm just too heavy and a bit tight from the resistance I've been doing.   My diet hasn't been great, and lately my weight averages around 148-149.  

With my schedule the way it is, I probably won't be able to train again til the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment