Monday, February 11, 2013

more xrays, injury update

Top xrays were taken at 3 weeks from injury followed by 3 weeks later at 6 weeks.  The 2nd pair of xrays may have sightly different angles.

The gap in the bones seems similar however the Dr. said it looks like some healing is starting to take place and will just take a long time. I don't have to wear the boot anymore and will begin wearing an under the shoe ankle brace.

 I can walk normally, I can even jog without pain although I am not doing that. I sometimes run up stairs with out thinking about it.  Almost zero pain.   I can do a heel raise on the injured foot which I could not do a week ago. I think I'm about halfway or almost half way to healed. Hoping to be back by April 1.






1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete