Wednesday, July 28, 2021

2021 Nationals photo collection

Here are some miscellaneous photos from Nationals... all taken by others.  Unfortunately, I didn't take many photos myself, I was fairly busy.  Thanks to Roxanne, Rob, Charles, and USATF TV for the photos.

100m Final - with 2 world champions, Allan and Don to my right

Before the 100m final - with Don and Brian

 

Finish of the 200m final

With Byron and Willie after the 200m prelim

200m Final

Finish line ... after the 200m final with McDuff and Willie... "where the hell is Allan?"


Catching shade after my race in the tent


In the tent




200m prelim - McDuff cheating ... again

800m start - my first 800m Championship race


"The Quad"

400m finish - Rob Jerome photo






After my 200m championship... 
I'll take it.  Fist bump with Roxanne.






































The GPTC M60 4x400m Gold medalists... I actually never picked up my medal for this one.  By the time I
 got the baton, we had at least a 100m lead.  Was pretty beat by then, my 8th race of the meet.  I jogged my anchor leg in about 63-64 sec.  With Mark, Tim, and Anthony.






No comments:

Post a Comment