Wednesday, November 21, 2018

100s

On the track today, nice weather but cool.  45º and sunny.  

I wanted to do a little endurance while keeping volume low.  This was the 3rd time in 6 days I've been on the track.  Did stair master on Monday.  Rode the bike up the big hill at Roarks Cove on Sat.
Hoka trainers on  
400m warmup, stretches, drills 
5 x 100m w/ 1 min rest  ~ 15 - 15.5 sec
This wasn't much but all I could do.  I felt a little short lived pain in the usual place on the back lateral part of my knee.  The feet hurt a little a first but were ok after warm up.

Starting to eat right so hopefully will shed some of this weight.  Tomorrow looks nice, mid 50ºs and sunny so maybe a good long bike ride.   Not being able to sprint train hard makes it easy to gain weight.  


No comments:

Post a Comment