Wednesday, January 22, 2014

tempo 400s


Cold.  Coldest workout of the year.  The promised sunshine never came and it stayed in the mid 20sº today.  

About 24º and cloudy on the Dean Hayes track at MTSU.   I ran in long tights, sweat top, and gloves.  Just as I finished my warmup, the wind picked up.
Saucony Virrata trainers on 
400m warm up, stretches, drills 
4 x 400m w/ 2 min rest - 71, 72, 74, 77 
300m - 44.5
No speed records today, just wanted to complete the workout and stay healthy.   Everything felt ok.  I was happy the mens room was open so I could rest and warm up before my 300m.  

I'm entered in the Emory Crossplex Invitational this Sunday in Birmingham.

Weight is ok, but not optimal.  142.4 after workout.

I was surprised to see Noah today on the track, the Nigerian Olympian.  Good guy.   His workout today was 3 x 350m.



No comments:

Post a Comment