Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tuesday 4/19 - resistance, chest cold

My damn cold is becoming a chest cold and I'm going to need my lungs on Sat., so I hope to get rid of this soon. 2 sets of resistance work today, will do one more tonight. 2x2 different quad/hip flexor exercises - 35 reps, 2x2 different hamstring exercises, 45 reps. 3x15 squat leaps.

Looking at last years Vanderbilt Invite... the slowest time of ten 400m runners was 50.65! I will be running alone for certain, especially if I'm in lane 1. There will be women at this meet faster than me.

I remain undaunted. Endeavoring to persevere!

I wanted to hit the track tomorrow but it's supposed to storm severely. Maybe tomorrow night.

1 comment:

  1. Listen to your body...if chest cold is not completely gone ....postpone. dad

    ReplyDelete