Friday, October 1, 2021

stadium stairs



Thursday was a warm day in Murfreesboro, cloudy and about 76º by early evening.  I got to the stadium about 6:15pm with little daylight left, it's dark by 7pm now.  

Hoka trainers on

stretches, drills, 2x 50m

19 x stadium stairs 

I did these with less rest than usual, completed 19 in just over 35 min.    It was a bitch as usual.   However, not yet feeling the usual soreness, maybe just a little in my calves.  

142.0 lbs after workout.

I'm hoping to keep doing these sessions weather permitting.  Usually enough local ambient after dark to see enough to complete the session.  If I go to work with my clothes, I'll  have enough time to keep it up.  Next set I want to increase by 3 to 22x.   

Was going to wait til Sunday to do my one / week track workout, but I think I'll go tomorrow evening and run an 800 then some hills, or whatever.... then take Sunday, Monday off from running.   Don't want to do every other day quite yet.

Really need to get back to the Mediterranean diet.  Even a gain of 3-4 lbs makes a difference, I really feel it.  



No comments:

Post a Comment