Saturday, April 27, 2024

Bike climb, moving forward

Still planning to write more on Penn, but first... 

Did a bike climb today, didn't work too hard except for the final sprint.  Got it done in about 22 min.  
I did reach a new max HR of 186 at the top.  9:10 min over 170, 15 min over 164.  

It was really beautiful.  The forest canopy is in and the wisteria and lilacs are blooming.  It was like a tunnel of green and purple.  Love Sewanee in the spring. 
 
HR Data:


 













Foot is finally starting to feel ok.  Planning on hitting the track tomorrow for a conditioning workout, but nothing too serious.  If I race again this summer, it will probably be a 100m or 200m.  I want to really start working on my top speed and strength.  

My diet has tanked in the past few days.  I made traditional kataifi pistachio pastry today.  But my weight hasn't yet gotten out of control.  

143 ish

Tea and pastry at sunset.  Life is good.  


 


No comments:

Post a Comment