Thursday, March 11, 2021

Schedule

It looks as if the Masters/Open meet on Sat indoor in KY has been closed to masters and open, so I'll be in just the Sunday meet.  Hope for good lanes.  Then the following Saturday is the KY Masters meet which will be a very small affair with only 50-60 entries, and that will be the end of indoor season.

So, I'll have weekends of March 27 and April 3rd no meets, then an option for either Lee or Berry College meet on April 10, then Sewanee's meet on the 17th.  Lee and Berry are formally accepting unattached but I'll need permission from Sewanee.  Lee is closer, only 70 min away.  

After that, there are a number of those kid infested TrackLab meets but I'll probably pass on those.  My next meet may not be until the Nashville Masters on May 15.  Then on May 30, Atlanta relays.  

I'll update this schedule in the sidebar as it becomes more clear.

Still waiting and hoping the USATF Nationals will be announced as a go.  I hope they make vaccinations required.  


No comments:

Post a Comment