Thursday, March 11, 2021

Schedule update - Sat meet is on

 Looks like they're going to allow 3 masters to race after the kids at the Sat meet.  So, I'll be fairly certain to get a good lane on Sat., but Sunday, we'll probably be mixed in with the kids so maybe not as likely as good chance for a good lane on Sunday.   So... not sure I want to run both races both days, so we'll see.  I think first priority is the 400m, and also less chance for injury, so I guess I should run the 400m for certain on Sat. just see how I feel afterward.  

One other masters is a 59 yr old who is not fast, and the other guy I couldn't figure out.  Seems to be an open level hurdler.  Sunday meet, there are a couple younger elite masters in their 40s.  

So... off to Louisville for a 2 night stay.   


No comments:

Post a Comment