Sunday, December 18, 2022

600

Went out today in the cold, 35º but sunny, light N winds... still t-shirt weather.    Wanted to do 'something' today.   No speed records.  

Hoka trainers on 

stretches, drills, 2x100

600m - 1:46.50 (32.32, 35.91, 38.27 / 68.23, 38.27)

Goal was 67/37, fell short in 68/38.  But got it done.  Foot was pretty sore so decided to stop so I can come out either tomorrow or Tues and do a more substantial workout.  

Really need to work on my stride and technique.   Still in the conditioning phase of my long to short training.  Have done very little speed work and my running shows it.  

Want to go into the holiday break with low body fat and at least 2 more good workouts by Wed.  When I'm in NY, I will be able to do gym workouts nearly everyday and maybe a running workout, but it will be bitter cold below 20º for sure.  What's crazy is that by Friday here in TN, it may be colder than it will be in NY, a high of only 12º is forecast for Friday in Sewanee, TN!




No comments:

Post a Comment