Wednesday, February 10, 2021

well, well... looks like I will have an indoor race

Thanks to my friend Lyon, I just got tipped off that there is a new state of the art indoor track facility holding a masters meet in Louisville, KY on March 20.  

The Norton Sports Health Complex in Louisville just opened a $30 million indoor hydraulically banked indoor Mondo track.   This is a great addition to indoor tracks in the area.  It's a bit further than the Birmingham, Crossplex, but nevertheless, a welcome addition.  Driving from Sewanee, it's almost 4 hrs, so I'd leave from M'boro.

In addition to the Masters Meet they have on March 20, they have a few all-ages meets, first one is on Feb 21... the meet info says they're open to "open and masters" ... but the registration page strangely isn't set up to register unattached.  (All masters are unattached).  Seems a bit disorganized.  I emailed the meet director, see if he gets back to me.

WOW... Band new banked MONDO:




No comments:

Post a Comment