Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Stairmaster, Gym

Went to the gym last night with Roya to do some resistance and stairmaster.  I needed the calorie burn and wanted to change up my usual bike climbs.  I did some resistance and noted, my left ham is still significantly weaker than my right and will need to do some work on it.  When doing seated leg curls, I can still feel a little pain when doing 50lbs with my left leg, while feeling quite comfortable with my right.  This will be a good test to determine when I'm completely past my ham injury and can fully sprint.  Was able to run 300s on Monday without any pain.  So, I'm getting there.  

Rain today but hoping it will clear later for some biking, or I may go to the gym again.  Planning to hike this weekend.

Stairmaster - 25 min hill program, level 13

ham curls, abductors, chest, leg press


Weight under control, 142 this morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment