Sunday, August 28, 2022

100s, bike


Biked up Roark's Cove Rd Friday in just under 24 min and went to the track Sat night, even though it was a bit too soon to run, and did the big bike climb up Raccoon Mtn with Bill tonight, Sunday, in 40 min.  

Saturday was a bit too soon to be back to the track being in the off season, so I just ran a little:

Hoka trainers on

stretches, drills, 2 x 100, bands

3 x 100m - 13.90, 13.29, 12.97

These were pretty brisk, the last one being close to full speed.  I was able to confidently sprint without a hint of my injury.  I tested the ham on the leg curl machine and it's still not as strong as the right side but close.  

After Monday's workout, my foot was a bit sore, so I really should not be running more than once a week now in the off season.  I like to sprint because I still can and don't want to get too detrained.

Have gained weight but nothing ridiculous, daily avg about 143 lbs.  

Bought some new trainers.  First truly new shoes I've bought in a while.  Hoka Rincon 3.  Closest to the original Clifton 1 in weight.

Relaxing on the river tonight...



No comments:

Post a Comment