Monday, November 1, 2021

Halloween half

 Pressed for time on Sunday, yesterday, I did just one 800m.  Cold and damp all morning, but not raining.  Getting ready for a boating trip on Sunday-Monday and some biking.  

Hoka trainers on

Stretches, drills, 2 x 100m

800m -2:45.4

Still not 100%.  I wonder if I should cut back to 2 days running per week and do more cross training, hills perhaps?  Don't seem to be making that much progress.  

Doing a little strength training, some single leg squats.  

Last night in Chattanooga, ate a big pizza meal - my once a year pizza.  Kinda gross, but it was good.  Last time I ate pizza was last year when my parents visited during the election week last Nov.   Junk food ages a person, and pizza is definitely junk food.  Didn't plan it, only went to Mellow Mushroom after hiking to Tony's and finding it closed.   Usually have the salmon caesar salad at Tony's.

Planning the big Raccoon Mtn bike climb today.  Last warm day before a cold snap, but warming to the upper 50ºs by next weekend.  

Sure is beautiful out here today.







No comments:

Post a Comment