Friday, October 29, 2021

Still more 800s

Cool day, upper 40ºs, raining most of the day... but at about 3pm, the sun appeared for about 10 minutes as I was beginning my workout.  A glimmer of 'nice' on a not so nice day.  Happy to have the place to myself.
Hoka trainers on
stretches, drills,  2 x 100m
2 x 800m - 2:44.5, 2:47.7
Again, with 15 min rest in between and a little faster than last time.  Still a miserable workout but hopefully will stick with these for a few more workouts.  It's about all the volume I want to subject myself to - one mile per workout.  I do hope to get some biking in tomorrow or if the rain doesn't stop, maybe go to the gym.
I was happy to weigh 141.6 lbs after workout, lightest in a while.   Got home by tea time and had some tea and toast.  


No comments:

Post a Comment