Tuesday, November 30, 2021

brief workout

Really nice in Sewanee today, sunny 61º and light south wind.  It was overdistance day but I didn't do much.  

Hoka trainer on

stretches, drills, 2 x 100m

500m - 81.87  (64.84, 17.03)

300m - 44.41

bands

Not complete rest between but ample.  I was going to do 2 x 500m but I ran the first one a little faster than intended and I was toasted.  After the 300m, I lined up to do some tempo on turf but decided that I might come out tomorrow instead and do some race pace if my foot feels ok.  I finished with band work.  

Tonight I'm going to do an ab routine and maybe some squats.  

I went to post op to my hand doctor and it was a waste of time, but...  their PT department has a glute machine that they might give me... if only I can find a way to move it.  It weighs 400 lbs.  The TOA group asked me to do a promotional video for them, as I did a testimonial for Elite SM, my other ortho group.  

I'll be in Murfreesboro Thursday all day for a meeting and to do some work around the house, but I may run some stadium stairs if I have time in the late afternoon.  On second thought, I should take that day off and do a tempo set on Friday.  It's forecast to be sunny upper 60ºs that day, shirtless training weather.  A really awesome stretch of weather - no rain forecast for a week and in the 60ºs.  The next cold front not until Monday.    

Still have a few lbs to go for race weight.  141.9 lbs.



No comments:

Post a Comment